Ms.Tech Council Application
Council + Community = Collective
Each Ms.Tech Collective is led by a Regional Director, Executive Council, Associate Council, and five committees.
The Ms.Tech Council:
- are members of Ms.Tech
- will be a diverse selection and spectrum of age, experience, and education.
- play a role in shaping the community and determining future member product solutions
- are available to attend council meetings, member events and be present at 90% Ms.Tech functions.
- commit to a minimum of 10 hours a month to the Council and any activities related to.
- are appointed one-year, and generally offered reappointment for consecutive one-year for positive contributions.
- approximately one-half of the Council will be re-appointed each year, and usually rotated off after serving a 2 year term.
- have expectations that are outlined in their respective committee scope of work.
- participate in our programming and have a respectful representation of us and our members.
- see through that all opportunities result in the successful execution of our mission.
- is an extension of our brand, our mission, and our family.
What’s in It for You:
As a Council member, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with the Ms.Tech team about future strategy and product/service offerings, engage and learn from other council members and other Collective teams across the country, as well as position your business alongside your work, as a supporting organization, demonstrating Ms.Tech’s recognition of the value of your expertise and community involvement.
Please complete your Ms.Tech Council Application as soon as possible. Decisions will be made and the selected council members will be notified and announced this fall.
*Executive Council is selected through nomination and invitation.