Business Development Manager
About 20Spokes: We are a small web development agency that has been in Chicago for 6 years. We focus on creating larger scale web and mobile applications. Our team has been growing and we have had tremendous success with referrals for getting new business. A strong business development manager will have a great opportunity to help us grow the business in other avenues such as sales.
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities: locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events to attend and represent 20Spokes.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners and customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options.
- Develops and conducts analysis for potential clients needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and participating in professional organization within the web and app development industry.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related selling experience, particularly in the software space
- Strong experience with prospecting and developing relations with new companies
- Proven ability to sell and close deals
- A similar approach to 20spokes’ values, we don’t sell – we solve problems.
- BA/BS degree
- Team player ready to show motivation and initiative
Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
To apply: please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com