Andorra, LLC is a fintech startup located in Cambridge, MA. We develop tools and innovations that simplify the impact investing process for investors and financial intermediaries. Our software as a service makes impact investing easy for individuals to support the people, ideas, and organizations that are solving social and environmental problems. Our goal is to help mobilize resources towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals so that we can prosper now without sacrificing the health and well-being of future generations.
Andorra’s Technology Officer will oversee the strategy and development of the company’s software as a service platform. This person will manage the team who is creating the impact investing software and will work side by side with the Founder, collaborating with customers and investors to turn business requirements into technology solutions.
- Oversee the design, development, and implementation of Andorra’s platform.
- Use customer feedback to design user experiences and processes that create value for our customers.
- Articulate detailed business requirements, develop product roadmaps, design user stories, and create mock-ups that clearly define the overall architecture and product specifications for Andorra.
- Work closely with the development team in agile environment and implement projects using the lean startup principle of build-measure-learn.
- Participate in meetings with investors, customers, and partners representing Andorra’s technical innovations.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that impair Andorra’s ability to meet strategic goals.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, IT, or Mathematics. Master’s degree preferred.
- Basic understanding of information architecture, UX design, and back-end code.
- Experience or knowledge of implementing algorithms and defining and interpreting usage analytics to inform product decisions.
- Experience and knowledge of React.JS, Angular.JS, and managing applications deployed on Amazon Web Services.
- Extensive experience in monitoring PHP applications, Build and Deployment.
- Familiarity with the following a plus: PHP (Laravel), Cloud, MySQL, HTML, JS, AJAX, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3.
- Knowledge of or enthusiasm to learn about NoSQL, Big Data Technologies, Machine Learning, and AI.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A curious and creative problem solver and someone who is passionate about using technology to create positive change.
- A self-directed strategic thinker who is comfortable with ambiguity and okay with failure.
- A team player who possesses the interpersonal skills to build meaningful relationships.
- Someone with experience in startups, finance, or social impact and/or have a strong desire to understand how these fields intersect.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Dec. 20th, 2017. This is an early stage company so compensation will include base salary and equity and will be commensurate with experience.